LIVE Zoom Interactive Workshop with Kristin Morrison
All pet sitters, dog walkers, pet groomers, dog trainers and dog daycare owners are welcome to attend and participate in this interactive workshop.
Have you accomplished the goals you wanted to accomplish this year?
If not, are you at least close to where you want to be in your pet business and personal life right now?
If you created goals or resolutions at the beginning of this year and you’re feeling stuck, lost or unmotivated, this interactive workshop will help!
If you would like to get to December 31, 2022 and see some of your long-held personal and business desires realized, you won’t want to miss this workshop filled with business owners from all over the world.
This workshop will help you get reenergized and motivated to go after what you most want in your pet business and your life this year, and help you feel connected to yourself and other business owners.
If you’re like some business owners, you may have written down goals at the beginning of the year but then forgot about them or you feel confused about how to tackle what you most want this year. Or perhaps you didn’t create any business and/or personal goals this year.
June is the perfect halfway point to reassess and get reinspired to make your dreams, goals and visions a reality this year.
If you’re feeling personally or professionally stuck, confused, or unmotivated by your goals during this unusual time, you’re not alone and this workshop can help you!
After the workshop, you can have a clear sense of what you’d like to change in your personal life, how to move forward in your business life, and how best to avoid burnout. You’ll also gain support from like-minded business owners and take what you learned in this workshop so you can apply that awareness in your business and personal life goals.
You deserve to have an empowering, inspired and satisfying second half of 2022. This workshop will help you!
What you can expect from this workshop: Pet business + life coach Kristin Morrison will share her empowering goal setting process as well as specific methods for re-evaluating and charting an improved course at the midway mark of the year. After that, you’ll break into small groups with business owners who are also eager to rethink how they are doing things so they can set up the next half of 2022 for success. At the end of the workshop, you’ll come back to the large group and, if you like, share what you learned with the group. It will be an enlivening, inspiring, motivating and interactive workshop!
In This Interactive Workshop You Will Learn:
- What helps Kristin get reinspired during the midway point of the year and how and where she realizes she needs to make changes in order to accomplish her goals.
- Why it’s especially important to re-evaluate your personal life at the mid-year mark and how doing so can set you on the path to business and life success.
- What can keep you from moving forward and how to get unstuck
- How to use a powerful Time Planning practice to create a life you love to live each day, week and month.
- Best practices for creating daily personal and work habits that can keep you on track for your optimum personal and business success
- Where and how to find a business accountability buddy
You Will Walk Away With:
- An accountability buddy, if you and your small group members choose to get a buddy within your small group. (And if not, you’ll have the tools for how to get a buddy beyond the workshop!)
- A deeper connection to yourself and to business owners in your small workshop group.
- How to use what you learn in this workshop to move your business and life forward, so you have a great second half of 2022.
- Tips and tools for staying on track in order to create a business you enjoy running and the personal life you most want to live.
- An empowering and easy-to-use goal accountability workbook to help you reassess your goals and help you get back on track to achieve what you want in your business and life for the second half of 2022.
- Powerful resources to support and guide you as you finish out the next few months of this year.
Details and FAQ about the Workshop:
Time: 4:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Eastern
How long is this workshop? 90-120 minutes
$30 (register by April 26)
$40 (register by May 31)
$50 (register by June 14)
$65 (register June 15 or later)
How does this workshop take place? Via Zoom. You’ll learn a lot and have a great time with business owners from all over the world who will be attending the webinar. (There will be business owners from Canada, United States, Australia, UK, and many other parts of the world.) You will love it!
Can you send me the recording if I can’t attend the live workshop? Absolutely! But please note that attending live is very much in your best interest as this is an interactive workshop! All attendees will receive a recording of the workshop the day after the webinar date. You’ll have 90 days to watch, listen and learn from the workshop recording and you’ll also receive a goal assessment workbook to evaluate your year so far and vision for what you most want to create in the second half of 2022.
Will there be space on this webinar if I wait to sign up a few days before the webinar date? Perhaps not! There are only a specific number of spots for this interactive workshop so claim your seat today! Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are ready to evaluate your progress when it comes to your goals as well as move powerfully forward into the second half of 2022, I recommend you sign up today to reserve your spot.
I can’t make it on the day that this workshop is scheduled. Will you be offering this class on another night? I won’t be offering this mid-year workshop again for at least the next 12 months. I will send an announcement of new workshops and webinars via my newsletter or you can check back on the website to see new classes that are posted monthly.
I’m tired of being on the computer. Why should I do this workshop? I hear you. Many of our webinar and workshop attendees find they learn best from the comfort of their bed with their laptop or their feet up while relaxing in a comfy chair. You’re welcome to do that too! I gave this workshop to corporate executives who were completely wiped out by Zoom and they came away energized and clear. I think you will too! And, if you and your brain are really fried the day of the live workshop, you will have access to the recording for 90 days, so you can watch at a time where you feel receptive and ready to take in this valuable information.
Is this class for all types of business owners? Yes. Though there will be a lot of pet business owners attending, this workshop is for ALL types of business owners. Got a friend or family member you think would like to attend? Send them this workshop information!
Okay, this sounds great! How do I sign up? It’s easy! Just click the registration button below to sign up.